Build With Robots and FUSE Makerspace are teaming up to introduce the fast-growing technology of Collaborative Robots (cobots) to central New Mexico’s economy. Anyone interested in cobot technology and applications is welcome to join this series of workshops with Build with Robots founders, Randy Krall and Chris Ziomek.
$39 for the 4 hour class.
Intro to cobots
You will learn to:
- programming movement
- tool control point setupt
- optimizing movement
- programming loops
- conditional control
- procedures and
Choose any of the following times:
- Monday, September 17, 4pm-8pm
- Monday, October 1, 4pm-8pm
- Monday, November 5, 4pm-8pm
- Monday, December 3, 4pm-8pm
Instructions to Register:
- Click the button below
- Click "Register" to create a free account
- Click "Buy"
- Click "Packages"
- Purchase the "Cobots single class" package or "Cobots training package"
- Click "Book Classes" from the left menu
- Select the workshop on date(s) you would like to attend and click "Book"
*We need a minimum number of students to run each class. Please register at least 24 hours before the class time.