Build three-dimensional objects in our community 3D Printing Shop.
Entrepreneurs and community members can bring their 3D drawing file and have it printed in the FUSE 3D Print Shop.
If you have a file you would like to print, contact us to discuss your project and get a quote.
Scanner for 3D printing
- Compact snap-on design transforms your iPad into a 3D scanner
- Versatile scan range with optimized settings for objects large and small
- Automatic object recognition extracts precise targets from busy backgrounds
- Tools for cropping, enhancement and solidifying prepares 3D files quickly
- Allows you to upload scans directly for 3D printing
- Fabricates parts up to 7.87 x 10.63 x 9.0 inches or 756.7 cubic inches
- Prints layers up to a maximum resolution of 0.05mm
- Utilizes 1.75-mm ABS, laybrick, nylon, PLA, or PVA filament
- Can print in 2 colors or materials
- Runs on open source Simplify3D software
- Heated print bed prevents uneven cooling and warping of printed parts
Leapfrog Creatr XL
- Twice as high as the Creatr
- Fabricates parts 9.0 x 10.6 x 23.6 inches or 2270 cubic inches or 1.3 cubic feet
- Same specifications as the standard Creatr (see above)