Looking for the perfect mother’s day gift? FUSE has you covered. We are hosting two different jewelry workshops where you can use simple bench jewelry techniques to create custom gifts for your loved ones or a little something special for yourself!
Join us for either workshop on Saturday, May 5th.
Swivel Locket and Frame | 9am to 1pm | $75
In this fun 4-hour workshop you will create a beautiful textured swivel locket and/or picture frame in copper and brass. In this “cold-connections” class you will use basic jewelry making tools to incorporate a photo into a locket or frame. No soldering and no experience necessary.
Spinner Ring | 2pm to 6pm | $75
In this 4-hour workshop you will make a sterling silver ring from flat sheet and add 14K gold-filled “spinners.” You will use hand tools and learn basic torch operations to complete a beautiful spinner ring.
How to Register:
- Click the button below
- Click “Register” and create a free account
- Click “Buy” and then select “Packages”
- Purchase the “Make and Take Jewelry Workshop” Package
- Click “Book Classes” from the left menu
- Go to May 5th on the calendar
- Select the workshop you want to take and click “Book”