- Weekly Individual Membership: $25/week
- Monthly Individual Membership: $75/month
- Monthly Family Membership: $75 for the first member, $25 per additional family member
- Monthly CNM/Educational (Staff and/or Student) Membership: $50*
- Monthly Rainforest Occupant: $50
- Military Membership Rate: $50/month (Current or former, ID required)
- Monthly Group Membership $65/month for minimum 5 members, 6 month term
- Business Membership: $250/month** Annual Term, 2 members, transferable
(All Discounted Memberships must be purchased in person at FUSE)
All memberships must be paid for by credit card. Memberships will be auto renewed (see terms below on Policy & Procedures Forms)
To qualify for the CNM Student Membership, you’ll need to provide a copy of your class schedule each term, or if current CNM faculty or staff, your CNM ID.
Business memberships are for up to two people and include additional access to the Makerspace. Please consult our staff for details.
Before you can use a piece of equipment at FUSE, you must be certified to use it. Our Introductory Operation and Safety Classes will show you the basics of the equipment and certify you to use it. Basic classes are usually shorter (2-3 hours) or require less material. Extended classes are longer (3-8 hours) or require more expensive material. Classes cost anywhere from $39 to $149 depending upon the course. You can find the schedule for upcoming classes listed under ‘Workshops’ on this website.
Project/Materials Lockers are available for members to rent at FUSE in varying sizes on a per month pricing basis as follows:
- 11″ Wide x 23.5″ High x14″ Deep (2cf) $20/month
- 17″ Wide x14.5″ nHigh x 20.5″ Deep (3cf) $30/month
- 35″ Wide x 44″ High x34″ Deep (30.3cf) $45/month
- 35″ Wide x 90″ High x 34″ Deep (62cf) $90/month
Please contact FUSE operations personnel to make arrangements or call (505) 224-3721.